Thursday, June 11, 2015

Window Vinyl


I was able to get some beautiful old farmhouse windows. They are so fun to decorate! This one went to a wonderful family who added a new little loved one recently. I added some burlap and dried eucalyptus to the corner. I loved the smell so much I have the rest of the bouquet in a vase on my nightstand. 
wink emoticon
 There are so many decorative knobs out there I probably took more time deciding on which ones than putting together the whole design. The pictures are changeable from the back and the vinyl is outdoor, washable. I do have a few windows available so if you are looking for a gift or decoration for your own home, just ask!


Details:
Size:25" x 28"  (if I remember right)
Cost: $65

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails