Thursday, June 25, 2015

SVG Files



So this last weekend I had created a bunch of SVG files to cut out my new stamps.  My hands cannot handle a scissors very long any more so this is an easy way for me.  As I was testing them out this morning I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in having them.  IF I get enough interest I will add an them to my SVG page of my site.  At this point I can only do stamps I own, but if you want a set I do not own I would need you to do the measuring and testing for me.

Let me know what you think!


Details:
Stamps: The Wilderness Awaits
Accessories: Sizzix Eclips 2

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love SVG files. The fact that you can create them is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this file and would love to have it. I own an Eclips (not the 2) and would have to learn how to use the SVG file. So far I've only used the cartridges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails