Friday, June 05, 2015

God Makes No Mistakes


For those who do not know. I have a son who is considered "special needs"  He deals sometimes with depression when he cannot do the same things as his siblings or when he makes big plans that he cannot complete.  I tell him almost every day that God makes no mistakes and He has a plan and that His plan is perfect from the beginning.  We are commanded to be content with what we have :Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."  So no matter what struggles my son has, I pray that he knows that God made him perfect just the way he is and that he just needs to seek God's path. Yes, it is that simple!







Details: Can be made to order
Size: 7.25" x 11.75
Cost: $12.00



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails