Friday, May 16, 2014

Vintage Dress Stand




I love this framelit and the many ways it can be used.  This card went to my Mother for her birthday last month.  I think of her as very elegant and this seemed to remind me of her.  I sprayed the doily with the spritzer and Crumb Cake re-inker to give it a vintage look.  I even made a matching envelope.

Details:
Stamps: En Francais
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Modern Medley Designer Paper, Very Vanilla
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: White Stazon
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Collection Framelits, Dress Up Framelit, Basic Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-Flower, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails