Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Horse Shoe



This is not one of the stamps that was on my "Must have" list.  Then we got our curriculum for Summer Bible school and I found out it was a western theme, so I went shopping....Now that I have been playing with it for a while I think it should have been on my list since the beginning.  It is great for any guy card and western lover too.  The images are embossed with Early Espresso Embossing powder.  I rough the edges up just s slight bit.

Details:
Stamps: Horse Frontier
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso Core'dination Card Stock
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Linen Thread


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails