Monday, April 07, 2014

Minecraft Birthday






My son always comes up with the most fun requests for his friends' birthday cards.  The older they get the harder the concept.  This year he requested a Minecraft card for his friend addicted to Minecraft.  I know nothing of the game besides what I see so I had to keep it simple.  I did quite a bit of it with my Eclips but without the texture it would not have had the pixel look that was needed.

Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green, Garden Green, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Sponging- Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Chevron Embossing Folder


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails