Friday, March 14, 2014

Ducky Birthday



I Have a dear friend who collects ducks so when her birthday (or any occasion) rolls around I find it necessary to make her a duck card.  Now I have been doing this for many years so my creative ducks are running low.  Here is when my Eclips came in handy!  I just found an image I wanted to do, I brought it into my program, broke it apart, sized it how I wanted it, picked out my colors and hit cut.  I thought it was pretty simple and the card turned out pretty cute.


Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Blushing Bride
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Sizzix Eclips


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails