Friday, December 06, 2013

Party Hats


So here is a start on building my Kid's card collection up. I saw some ideas with the hats and added my own touch to make it work for me.  I love using the glimmer paper.  It adds just a touch (or gobs) of glimmer and so much easier to use than glitter.


Details:
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Paper: Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop-Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Petite Curly Label

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails