Monday, December 30, 2013

Just Ducky



One of the great things about the eclips is I can take any image and convert it pretty easily to cut out.  I have a friend who loves duck and I wanted to make her a cute duck cards.  Over the years she has received many punch art duck cards from me.  All I did here was find a coloring book image of the duck bring it into my program, break it apart into the sections I wanted different colors and cut.  The duck picture was sitting in a pond originally so I used my oval framelits to make a little pond and my chevron embossing folder to create waves.




Details:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Chevron  Embossing Folder, Ovals Framlits, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sizzix Eclips

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails