Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Baby Sketch





So I am now a full week behind for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com.   I actually got the card done last Wednesday but I had no time to even take a picture or post it on here....busy, busy, busy.  This was a fun card to do and I got to use some of the sets that I had on my wish list that were on the 25% off sale a few weeks back.  The Oval Chevron is embossed and so it the Baby stamp.   I used the markers to color the alternate images on the arrow. I could use the glitter paper on anything! Lol  I love it and now have all of the colors so watch for them!!!  The banner is popped up on Dimensionals



Details:
Stamps: Oh, Hello , That's the Ticket
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelit, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Finishing Touches Edglits, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails