Friday, October 04, 2013

Hello Dear Friend



This nice, little, simple card took over 4 days to make.  Have you ever had a card that just did not go in the any direction you thought and then it turns out better than you had pictured in the first place.  The first step was I picked out the DSP and the colors I wanted to go with that.  After I had cut the design and glued the front to the base...I did not like it.  I was going to scrap it and just let it sit on my desk.  My daughter said she loved how it started and talked me into proceeding with it.  It just sat on my desk for 2 days.  Then I pulled out my doilies for another project and set it on this card.  It fit perfect. so I punched out a 2-1/2" circle on some scratch paper and stamped the birds through it.  Then it went back to sitting on my desk for another day.  I was going through MDS looking for a certain image I wanted to cut with my ecutter when the "hello" jumped out at me as perfect for the  sentiment of this card.  I did have to do some alterations to it so it would cut how I wanted it to.  I cut some Dimensionals to fit behind the Hello and popped it up.  Then is sat on my desk for another couple days because I was so happy I did not scrap it. ;-)


Details:
Stamps: Serene Sihouettes, My Friend
Paper: Early Espresso,  Pistachio Pudding, Venetian Romance DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Tea Lace Paper Dolies, Adorning Accents Edgleit, Adorning Accent Embossing Folder, Sizzix Eclips-MDS hello

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails