Thursday, October 03, 2013

Blocked Birthday



My schedule has been pretty busy and the whole household is dealing with runny noses and coughs.  I got the chance late last night to do the Sketch challenge but not until now to post it.  I thought this would be a fun guys birthday card.  I used some scraps of one of my favorite DSP. Very Simple, very quick card to make.



Details:
Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Epic Day This and That DSP, Early Espresso Core'dination
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Artisian Label Punch

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails