Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finally About You



Since school has started once again my schedule is very limited.  I have not had a chance to stamp for about a week + now and it shows. ;-)  I got up this morning and told the kids that I wanted them to work on their own as much as possible so I could try to ,make a card.  I loved the sketch challenge today and really wanted to put it to use.  The kids did fairly well.  I had to answer questions every now and then but their education is my priority right now so I made it work.  The card took a bit longer than usual but I got it done.  I will have to start taking pictures of the insides and envelopes too.  I usually get them done later and forget to add them here, so stop again and look for that!  I had said when I started that I was not going to use the eclips on this card but as it progressed I really wanted a small flower there and the only way I was going to get one was if I did.  I used the Blossom Punch from MDS brought it into my program, re-sized it to where I wanted it and cut.

Ok, I messed up and grabbed the wrong ink for the top of the card....I told you I was busy, but really just wanted to get it done.  It adds a bit?


Details:
Stamps: Really Good Greetings
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Crumb Cake
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Dress Up Framelit, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Punch Pack-Flower on hip, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, MDS-Blossom Punch cut with the Sizzix Eclips

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails