Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Silver Wedding


Ok, I am addicted to making Wedding Cards. ;-)  What I need to get is a good Happy Anniversary stamp.  I could have just printed one but I really wanted to emboss it and that would not have worked.

What started this card was that I woke up this morning wanting to emboss the Paper Doilies.  So I started there.  I had to get a few chores done around the house so I finished a job and added an element, finished a chore and added more to the card.I finished the card long before I finished my chores.  Lol

Details:
Stamps: One in a Million
Paper: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Paper Doilies, Basic Rhinestones, Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Stripes Embossing Folder, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails