Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Here 4 U


I ran across this paper the other day while making another card and I loved the design and found out how much I liked Baked Brown Sugar with Summer Starfruit. I knew I wanted to use the Pansy as the pop up element in this sketch which forced me to make the sentiment as the cluster.  I am so glad that I did!  I did not follow the sketch exactly as I wanted a landscape card, so I made it work.  I have learned that when I want to use the clay for a flower center I do not want it thick, so I just fill the mold just deep enough to get the design.

Details:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Summer Starfruit, Birthday Basics DSP, Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Designs, Pansy Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossom Mold

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails