Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Forever Sketch





So when I went to bed last night I knew I would have time this morning to work on the Wednesday Sketch.  I also knew I wanted to incorporate Melon Mambo into it,  Not sure why, I was just drawn to using it today.  I had also decided I wanted to use Crumb Cake and Early Espresso with it.  Sometimes they post the sketch before I go to sleep and last night was one of those times.  So I fell asleep thinking of what I wanted to do.  The main panel did not fall into place until the card was almost finished. Lol  I have found that using the Hex punch to so the ends of the banners is so much easier than the other avenues I had been using (hand cut & square punch.)

Details:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts, Apothecary Art
Paper: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Hex Punch-banner ends on the sentiment

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails