Monday, August 12, 2013

Dream



I got out my DSP and decided to start there with the design for this card.  This paper just jumped right out and said "Use me!" I thought it was so elegant and so I tried to  keep the rest of the card the same.  I loved how the Loving Thoughts went so well with the Four Frames.

Details:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Four Frames, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSp
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Basic Pearls, 3/8" Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pansy Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. That is my favorite flower from the Flower Shop set. I like how you did the sentiment in the Four Frames set also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails