Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sparkly Wedding

So I have had plenty of time to be thinking of some designs while reco-oping from this surgery.  The wedding season is coming up fast. I think we have 5 to attend this summer, including our son's.  I love all of the shine and sparkle in this card!  I used the new Smoky Slate ink and I think it goes great with the silver embossing and the silver glimmer paper!



Details:
Stamps: En Francias Background, One in a Million
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate, Versa Mark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Heart Collection Flamelit, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself Deb. I pinned your card to pintrest. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails