Friday, May 03, 2013

Dirt Day

I had been putting getting this set off for a while, but I was in dire need of something that I could do little boy cards with that were quicker than a punch art card. This one seemed to fit that void I had in my stamp collection. The Pool Party will be expiring at the end of the month so if you want it, you better order it now! This set is on the retiring list so get it now while it is still available!

Details:
Stamps: I Dig You
Paper: Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle Impression Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Modern Label Punch,  Word Window Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Pool Party Button, Linen Thread

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails