Friday, March 08, 2013

Merry Belated Christmas


I looked back and I see that I  forgot to post our 2012 Christmas card.  This is the only picture I could find of it.  This was my first design.  The only thing I ended up changing was the star.  I purchased the    Merry Minis Punch pack which had a small star in it.  I punched the Brushed Gold Card Stock to make the star and popped it up with a glue dot.  The layer is embossed on top of the words.Lots and lots of sponging. lol

Details:
Stamps: Evergreen, Inside-Christmas Lodge
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Early Espresso Color Core Card Stock
Ink: Garden Green, Versa Mark
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Impression Folder, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Labels Collection Framelits, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Peppermint Sticks scented Embossing Powder, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, 5/8" Crochet Trim Ribbon, Sanding blocks

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails