Friday, February 22, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.



When I saw the Towels for Two set. I thought it had great potential and it went straight on my order.  I usually like to get the sets only and have been staying away form the single stamps, but lately they have come out with some very fun ones that just jump in my cart to purchase.  If you cannot tell I am in love with the Occasions Alphabet and have already got my money's worth out of it.

Details:
Stamps: Occasions Alphabet, Towels for Two, Confetti
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Marina Mist
Accessories: Big Shot, Corner Rounder, Oval Collections Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails