Friday, January 25, 2013

Butterfly Blessings


I have been going through cards left and right the last couple of weeks.  I started making them to sell for a fund raiser for our boy's basketball team.  I have gone through 160+ cards in the last two weeks. Hopefully I will get around to blogging most of them soon.  I made over 85 cards just this last week for tonight's home game.  For this one I was paging through the catalog looking for layouts, color schemes etc.  I came across a card on page 178 of 3 butterflies and from that this card came to be.  There was not enough room for the whole sentiment (and yes I had to use the Stamp a ma jig) so I colored what I wanted with the marker.  I thought the font used in the sentiment stamp was perfect with the Four Frames image! The butterflies were folded in haif and then curled up with my fingers.  I just ran a bit of mono adhesive down the center to glue them down.  Since the boys (home schooled) play for a Christian school league (and are ranked #1, 11-1) this card will sell very fast.  I have lots of requests for this type.

Details:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven, Four Frames, Papillion Potpourri
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Ink: Crumb Cake-Sponging, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot,  Lacy Brocade Impression Folder, 3/8" Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like the framed sentiment and pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails