Monday, September 17, 2012

He will Sustain Thee


So I am trying to stock up my On-Line card store with various occasions of cards.  It seems like there are so many people I know that are going through some very tough times right now.  The best comfort I know of is to lean on God.  So there is no better way to comfort someone than with His words.

I stamped the image in the Early Espresso and used a wet q-tip to clean off the birds.  I then colored them with a marker to get them the color I wanted.  I figured blue birds were a good fit.

Details:

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White, More Mustard Color Collection DSP-Regals
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Impression Folder, Delicate Doilies Die, 1/2" Circle Punch, Linen Thread

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. You are definitely right, the best comfort is to lean on God. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails