Friday, July 27, 2012

Thinking of you

For the next few months I will be taking the cards I have had saved in draft and putting them up on my Friday's posts.  Things got a bit overwhelming in my household and my good intentions of having posts lined up for when I was off to doctor appointments did not go as planned.  I know some of these sets will already be on my retired list or no longer available.  I hope you can get some inspiration from them for a color, layout  or just something you can use to create a card you can share.  I will do my best to remember all of the things that I used to create the cards, not a guarantee!!!!    ;-) 

This was a full size ( made from a full 8.5: x 11" CS) sympathy card for my husband's workers to sign.  All stamping is embossed

Retired: Uncharted Territory- In Retired Store, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP

Card Details:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Uncharted Territory
Paper: Whisper White, Mocha Morning DSP, Basic Grey
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brads


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails