Friday, July 06, 2012

Hannah's Box

For the next few months I will be taking the cards I have had saved in draft and putting them up on my Friday's posts.  Things got a bit overwhelming in my household and my good intentions of having posts lined up for when I was off to doctor appointments did not go as planned.  I know some of these sets will already be on my retired list or no longer available.  I hope you can get some inspiration from them for a color, layout  or just something you can use to create a card you can share.  I will do my best to remember all of the things that I used to create the cards, not a guarantee!!!!    ;-) 

This is a tin box that my daughter requested for one of her 10 year old friends.  They use them for so many things.  I have even seen them carry them as purses.  They are totally sealed with Mod Podge glue.

Retired: Pocketful of Posies DSP, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die-In Retired Store


Card Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Pocketful of Posies DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this is fabulous ~ I love tins and now covered with DP...well it doesn't get much better than that ~ thanks for sharing your inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails