Friday, June 01, 2012

My Digital Studio Updates



Got My Digital Studio? Then go get your new In Colors today! Our new 2012-2014 In Colors (Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit) will be available for FREE when you update your software. Not only will you see them in your color palette, but you'll get the card stock as well.

Today you can update your software by clicking Help and then Check for Updates.


If you don't yet have MDS:

Digital designing is going up a notch-actually 75! With more than 75 new features to make designing smoother than ever, MDS 2 is a must-have. And if you want the slick new software along with over $500 in content, you'll want to go with MDS 2+.

The new software will be available late 2012. From May 8 until the launch of MDS 2, purchase My Digital Studio (item 118108) or My Digital Studio Express (item 124483) and upgrade to MDS 2 for FREE when it becomes available. So don't wait!

If you already own My Digital Studio, you'll be able to purchase an MDS 2 upgrade when it becomes available.



New My Digital Studio Software-Available Late 2012
New SoftwareItemPrice
MDS 2Full softwareDownload 130644
Disc 130645
$39.95
MDS 2+Full software plus over $500 in contentDownload 130646
Disc 130647
$79.95
FREE Upgrade to MDS 2For those who purchase My Digital Studio May 8, 2012 until MDS 2 is availableDownload instructions delivered via e-mailFREE
Upgrade to MDS 2For those who already have My Digital StudioDownload 130650$19.95

With this new My Digital Studio software you'll be able to:

  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • And much more
The new software will be available late 2012. Until then, purchase My Digital Studio (item 118108) or My Digital Studio Express (item 124483) and upgrade to MDS 2 for FREE when it becomes available. So don't wait!
Do you or your customers already have My Digital Studio and want MDS 2? Don't worry; you'll be able to purchase an upgrade to enjoy all the new design features.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails