Friday, November 11, 2011

Velvet Chair


This card was a complete accident on my part so I guess it just designed itself.  I cut the paper for another card and did not like how it fell together so it just sat on my shelf for a few days until I decided that I needed to use it.  I love how the chair fit perfectly in the frame of the impression folder.  I embossed the chair to give it some dimension since the paper flowers are a velvet.  I think the 2 1/2" circle punch is a perfect backing for the frame.  Now if we only have an oval punch that fit it so I did not have to cut it out. Lol

Card Details:
Stamps: Have a Seat
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Mocha Morning DSP
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Flower- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Designer Frames Impression Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great card -- I doubt that it designed itself -- amazing job with the punches!
    I am following you from Connection

    craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Debbi! Great blog, too. (Following you now ...from SC)
    You're invited to visit/follow my "Avenue of Art" blog.
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails