Friday, October 07, 2011

From The Heart

These are my most favorite colors!  I think the Well Worn DSP might be one of the only that I use up and will have to re-order before the catalog retires.  I am not a big DSP buyer but these colors hit my taste perfectly!  When I started this card I knew I wanted to do a few rows of hearts.  So I went to look through my DSP to see my color theme.  I figured that I did not want just a plain card front and I did not want to trim around the edge of the Top Not Die so I decided to try something new.   I cut an Early Espresso and then quartered it.  The hardest part was to layer it so all was even.  I tied on my ribbon and tags and it was all set to go in the mail.

Card Details:
Stamps: Heard From the Heart, Tiny Tags
Paper: Crumb Cake, Well Worn DSP, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, River Rock
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy,
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Small Heart Punch, Jewelry Punch, Chantilly Crochet Trim Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails