Friday, September 30, 2011

Spinner Birthday



I love this set, but I struggle with a good  layout to use it in.  So today I combined a few things that I wanted to do.  First I embossed it so that I could color the sections with re-inkers and Aqua pens.  The next thing I wanted to do was to make a design around the outside with the Simply Scored Scoring tool.  I also have wanted to make a quilt like design and I thought the new Snow Burst Impression Folder was a perfect design for that.  I liked the way it turned out so much that I made a second one... which is very rare for me.

Card Details:
Stamps: Take  Spin
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, VersaMark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Game Spinner Hands, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Snow Burst Impression Folder, Leaves-Bird Builder Punch, Flower- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. very fun from the color scheme to double embossing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails