Monday, August 29, 2011

Well Worn Buffalo


If you are a regular visitor to my blog then  you know I love the worn, vintage look best of all.  So when I saw this Designer paper I knew that I just had to get it.  I plan on using every single inch of every page.   The piece used here is  a left over chunk after making myself some matching tins to hold my Impression Folders etc. I plan on making up a bunch of coordinating tins to line my shelf  and so I will have to use the extra's to stock up on my Masculine cards.  I will hopefully reveal my tins once I get them all done and filled up. This has to be my favorite designer paper yet.

Details:
Stamps: In Wilderness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Impression Folder, Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Decorative Label Punch, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine card Debbi.
    Love the stitching and that paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails