Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Poppy Blossoms


I sooo wish I had more time for designing and creating.  I fell in love with these colors when I saw them setting out on my desk and it took me almost 2 weeks to get time to make something with them.  I have loved the flowers I have sen made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch that I just had to make some myself.  The punch is so easy to use and has such a wide variety.  I cannot wait until life slows down a bunch, I have some great ideas I want to try.  Of course all of the edges are sponged to add more dimension and the flowers are popped up with Dimensionals.

Card Details:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Chocolate Chip- Sponging:Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulip Impressions Folder, Finial Press Impression Folder, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Curly Label Punch, Leaves-Bird Builder


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails