Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crowns

Wow, I got more time to make another card this week!  Forgive my photography but I cheated and took the picture with my phone...too lazy to get the big camera out.  When I saw the sketch this morning I knew I just had to do it.  So every spare minute I had between correcting, teaching and running the kids to music lessons I worked on it.  I knew I wanted to use the Concord Crush because my daughter has been asking me to use the ribbon for a very long time. To find the colors to go with it I used the Color Coach and i love the colors that they suggested.  This was a very simple card.  No sponging or fancy cutting just a couple of impression folders and crisp stamps.  What are crowns without a little bling?  These crowns where just crying to have rhinestones put on them so I also used them to dot the i's.  I trimmed every thing with white for two reasons. 1.) to make the ribbon match better and 2.) to make the colors cheerier.  I am seeing great possibilities for this set!

Card Details:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Wide Oval Punch, Big Shot, Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails