Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Birthday Bag



I usually do not use my hostess sets that I earn but this one is just what I needed.  I needed a quick easy birthday card so I jumped on over to the Sketch challenge.  Even though it was not an easy sketch I just could not turn away the challenge.  So off I went to try and figure out how I wanted this to go.  after I had chosen my colors I knew I wanted to use my new Concord Crush ribbon so I thought to bring it all together I should do my layering in Whisper White. I offset the layers and pushed it all to one side.  The card base is slightly smaller than a regular card to compensate for the hanger over.  That way it will still fit in an envelope.  I colored the image with the markers (which I am not very good at) So this card and gift are ready to go out the door with me.


Card Details:
Stamps: Perfect Punches, Birthday Bakery
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
Accessories: Concord Crush Ribbon, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Designer Lable Punch


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love all the texture and layers. I'm stumped on this sketch challenge, but you did great. Like you, I rarely use my hostess sets, but this one is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails