Monday, July 26, 2010

More Heritage Pages MDS

On these 2 pages I was working with photocopies of pictures. I do not know what happened to the originals but by the time they got to me they were about 6 pictures ran through a copy machine unto a single piece of paper.  I am thankful that I have them!  My Great Grandmother was very special to me.  We spent a lot of time with her growing up.  She died on the day of my wedding just over 25 years ago.  I knew that she had been adopted.  While I was doing this book I was able to acquire pictures of my Great Grandmother with her adopted family but to find out that after she married my Great Grandfather and had my Grandfather her birth mother visited her.  So I was able to get her name and even pictures of them together.

My Digital Studio Page Details:
Stamps:Fundamental Phrases, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Summertime Splender - Orchids DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  Circle Punch
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy to find you through the SC follower forum! I'm now following you and loved looking at your creative projects.

    LOVE these pages done with MDS. Getting ready to make a wedding album for my son. This is wonderful inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

    You can follow me at
    http://www.dianesdesigns.blogspot.com

    I'll be back to browse more soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails