Friday, June 25, 2010

Ruffles Galore

I saw this idea in the new catalog.  If you have yours (my cases are scheduled to arrive today!) check out page 186. I love the ruffled look.  When I went to make the one I pictured I saw it with eyelet ruffles.  This was a super easy card.  I chose my colors, cut it all 4.25" wide, punched two edges and cut them in half.  I layered and glued it all together, did my piercing and then added my impressed, punched hearts with dimensionals cut in half.  Simple and Sweet!


Card Details:

Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Piercing tool and mat pack, Big Shot, Small Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Perfect Dot Impression Folder
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    So cute. Just got my new colors to play with today. May have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a lot of ruffles...but super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this card was a lot of work. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my evening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails