Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Button Flowers

I needed a card for an anniversary so I had to make time to stamp.  I plan on doing some major organization this week so hopefully I can get back in the swing of things again and be able to have more time to stamp.  I got my pre-order for the new catalog (love it!) and just had to try out this idea I saw in it.  I have had this button die since the beginning of last years catalog and just loved the idea of using them as flower heads. The stems are just thinly cut card stock with the leaves added on. Edited to add that it is on page 210 of the 2010 catalog.

Card Details:
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Woodgrain Background
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Little Leaves Die, Buttons #5 Dies, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Jewelry Tag Medium Punch, Heart Small Punch, Sewing Thread
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. Marked in my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the combination of the embossing folder and border punch. I don't remember seeing that idea, but there were so many fantastic new stamps and samples I haven't had a chance to absorb it all yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails