Friday, April 16, 2010

Bugs N Kisses

Another easy card to whip together.  I know I have used this layout before and was a quick "go to" again.  This was another of the cards that went into that door prize basket I mentioned a while back.

*Side note: I apologize for my lack of posts recently. Many of you know that we adopted my nephew (hard to refer to him as that since he has been our son now for so long) after his family was killed in a car accident 7 years ago this summer. He has had major growth issues besides his autism/brain injury. He will be 9 in June and only wears a size 3T. So we finally found a doctor who would pursue the issue further than, "oh, he is just small". We have been running an hour away once a week or so for tests, besides tending to all of the other activities my other 3 at home still have and boy do they have activities.... We found out last week that his pituitary gland does not function. He had 40+ stitches to put his head back together after the accident. Thankfully he is otherwise healthy or it could have been deadly for him. So now I am learning how to set medication schedules, and when , in severity, to submit injections. So please do not give up on my blog yet. I pray I will get back in the swing of things sooner or later. At least now, after fighting doctors for the last 4+ years, we have an answer and get to move forward to help him get a more normal life.


Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!!

Card Details:
Stamps: Bugs N Kisses
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun, Only Orange
Ink: Real Red, Only Orange
Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press Impression Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Circle Punches, Piercing Toll and Mat Pack for Piercing
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails