Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wolf Sketch

Well, there was no band for my son today so I got to stay home and actually make a card. Of course I had to jump right over to the Sketch Challenge and see what they had there.  I have been playing with my Circle Scissors, which I have had since it came out, and found out how easy it is to work.  Now to only keep my desk cleaned off enough to use on a regular basis. I've seen this banner thingy used for awhile now and have been wanting to use it on a card and this sketch worked out perfect for it.  I used the Photo Corner Punch to make the tail part.  I made the wave by just weaving it back and forth over my fingers. I did sponge around the wolf circle and the wolf is embossed.

Card Details:
Stamps: Sanded Background, Natures Silhouettes, Short and Sweet
Paper: Kraft, Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft
Accessories: 5/8" Jumbo Brad, Twill Tape, 1" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch,Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot, Texture Plate Kit #4, Photo Corner Punch, Clear Embossing Powder
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner and what you did with the ribbon! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails