Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sketch Challenge Bear

So today was another Sketch challenge day and I am trying to do more of them.  I love to be see all of the different ideas that can come from one sketch.  If you have completed this sketch I would love to see what you have done with it.  I kind of took it out of the box and did with it what I saw.  I had cut out this little bear to go an a birthday card you will see later and it just did not fit in as the card progressed.  So he sat on my shelf just begging to be put on a card for the last week, today was his day to shine. To do the sentiment I stamped in the Real Red and then rolled the edges in the Basic Black.

Card Details
Stamps: Four Square
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Build-a-Bear Dies, Black Gingham Ribbon, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Texture Plate

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails