Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Puppy Birthday

We had a birthday party to attend for a little boy last weekend and I wanted to make him a very fun card.  So after about 20 remakes this is what I finally settled with (and yes, this is the card that the Build-a-bear from Wednesday's post was originally cut for).  I got the puppy idea from Jackie's Blog.  I did change up the eyes to fit how I wanted them to.  If you ever want great punch art inspiration that is the place to go! The background is a wheel.  Do you even know how long it has been since I used a wheel?  They got put in the background and when I can't see them they do not get used.  So now they have a new home and we will see if that helps.  The gifts are just square punches with thin card stock crossed on them.  To do the bows I punched with the small oval and then the large, cut them in half and offset them behind the gift.

Card Details

Stamps: Tiny Tags, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Spot On Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive Print Patterns
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Movers and Shapers Die, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Gold Elastic Cord, Word Window Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Crop-a-Dile (punches), Library Clip, Modern Label Punch
Signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute Debbi! I love punch art but never seem to take the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails