Friday, January 08, 2010

Butterfly Note


I got a new light box and camera for Christmas and figured out neither of them were my problem with getting good pictures....the problem is the photographer.  Well I am on the subject of photography check out out Home Educator Group's photography contest blog. I won't tell you which ones belong to my son until after the voting is closed. I want to keep it fair for all of the kids.  Since you will not know the votes until after you vote I can share that my son is ahead in 2 of the categories.  Maybe I should have him take my card pictures for me. :)

This is a card that is in the new Ocaasions Mini catalog.  I have been wanting to CASE (copy and steal everything) since I saw it.  I had very little time today but just wanted to get back in the swing so I thought today would be a good day to do this very simple card.  They did use textured cardstock in their example but since I do not have it in that color I decided to go ahead and use the Sanded background, and of course sponge around the outside.  I also do not yet have the Tiny Tags set (it will arrive on Wednesday with my SAB order) so I used the marker to say Hello off of the Hello Baby stamp in the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  I am love, love, loving the new style punches and the new Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The butterflies are held on by roled up mini glue dots.  I was afraid that the flat gule dots would not let them stay "in flight" mode.  Have a great weekend and I hope to see you all on Monday!

Stamps: Sanded Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Medium Jewlery Tag, Sewing Thread


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails