Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pop up Gift Card

Sorry that I missed MDS Monday this week.  My son surprised me and got to come home from college when he was not going to make it.  So I spent some quality time with him.  Today I HAD to make a card for a gift card that I have to deliver yet today.


Here is the card closed.

This is going to the gentleman who gives my son his special trombone lessons.  He is an ice cream addict so we got him a gift card so he can stock up.  I have wanted to make one of these cones for so long so this card gave me the chance.

This was soooo fun to make.  I dusted a Whisper White Craft sponge across the raised Thanks.  I sponged around the outside of the Very Vanilla with the Bashful Blue.  The ice cream and punched snow flakes where sprayed with Champagne Mist.

Card Details:
Stamps: Season Of Friendship
Paper: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Accessories:Scallop Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, 3/4", 1" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Thanks Embosslit Die, Big Shot, Movers & Shapers, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails