Friday, December 04, 2009

Noel


The last and final side to the blocks. I hope you have enjoyed all of the fun things as much as I have had designing and making them. I once again sprayed the Snowflake with the Shimmer Paint/Rubbing Alcohol mixture. They needed just a bit of sparkle. I do not think you can tell but I did run the designer paper behind the O through the big shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate. The E was the only thing on all of the sides that I did nothing too. I think with the business of the paper, it was enough.


Stamps: None
Paper: Merry Moments DSP, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White,
Ink:None
Accessories: Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Merry Details Die, Square Ice Rhinestone Brad

Have a GREAT weekend!!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are gorgeous, Debbi! And I'm still loving my blog background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails