Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Love


So we are on to the 3rd side of my blocks. These are so fun to make and I can see many things to use them for. My daughter wants me to make one for her room with her name on it. I love the flocked paper I used underneath the L. I hated to cut it up, but I just needed to use it. The star was punched first with the small star and then with the large star. I cut a slit to slip it around the O. I love the library clips but they do not mail well, so I thought they would make a great addition to a craft, the same goes with the fluffier corduroy buttons. It is hard to see but I did also do some piercing on the corners of the E.


Stamps: None
Paper: Merry Moments DSP, Christmas Cocoa DSP,Real Red, Garden Green Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Heart from BAB Beary Girl Die, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch, Filigree Designer Brad, Library Clip, Spiral Punch, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button, Mat Pack for Piercing

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable project. I just can't get over how cute your blog is. Love your digital card with the skaters too. I was so pleased with SU printing. Very high quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails