Sunday, November 08, 2009

MDS Monday Blog Candy

~~~~~~~~This post will stay at the top until November 8th~~~~~~~~
So I am loving the MDS!!! As a Home-Schooling mom of 4, it seems that I am always on the run. So during the school year I rarely have enough time to create like I would want to. I always travel with my laptop and work while I am waiting for band to be over or a sports practice to be finished. This program gives me the opportunity to create or to design something that I can produce on paper later if I want to. I have also finished 2-100+ page scrapbooks in the last month with this program. That is more than I have been able to do in the last 2 years. I decided to make Mondays MDS Mondays. I will post something I have created in MDS. So if you have any questions post away and I will do my best to answer in the form of a project.



So one night I was surfing blogs and saw a really cute monkey made out of punches. Now this card was a real paper and stamps card. I wanted to make a card but it was far to late to be up and about since my stamp area is in my bedroom and my husband was fast asleep. So I opened MDS and created away. This little monkey has more layers to it than you will ever imagine! I am so glad with the grouping option. He was moved so many times around until I finally found the place that I wanted him.


Here is the inside of the card. You can create the inside of the card by creating 2 more pages. So you will have 3 pages in whole. The first is the outside of the card, the 2nd is the left side or top side and the 3rd is the right side or the bottom (depending on the layout you choose.) The fence is made out of tag punches and stretched out square punches for the rail behind.

I have never given blog candy but I decided since I love MDS I would love to share that. I would love to offer a free MDS Blogger Blog Background make-over to the winner.

To enter you must post what you love about MDs in the comment field.

The winner will be picked by Random.org on
Sunday, November 8th at 3:00 p.m. ( My oldest son's 24th birthday)

If I get 15 comments (by different posters) I will throw in a matching banner.
30 comments and I will add a 2nd background to a second winner
40 comments I will add a matching banner to the second winner


Signature

4 comments:

  1. I hate being the first, but I love your MDS content!!
    What I LOVE about MDS is the ability to experiment and create, but not waste my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what generous blog candy. I would love a Stampin' Up Makeover. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had MDS (color me green with envy here!), I would love the ability to create pages instantly and then make changes if I didn't like the result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from SCS and I am thrilled! I've been playing with MDS (I'm a demo) but it's not as intuitive as I'd hoped - or I'm a little slower on the pick-up than I thought I'd be. I would love-love-love a little design help! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails