Wednesday, October 07, 2009

RazzleBerry Butterfly


I so would like to be more consistent in my postings but life always gets in the way. Those of you who are mothers understand that, unfortunately, stamping tends to be the first thing put on the back burner. Today I did not have the time, but just could not miss one more Sketch Challenge. So I did a quick one. I actually had this card sketched out, just had to change a few things, while I sat waiting for my kids to get their teeth cleaned at the dentist last week. I will be using quite a bit of Chocolate Chip in the future. I put an order in and had the wrong quantity in the box so I have plenty to go through. ;)

There is a full butterfly stamped in Rich Razzleberry under the vellum that is curled up. I also put the butterfly off the side of the box and cut around it. I just had to have the jumbo brads but now I tend to hoard them, so I actually decided to put one on a card! I do not yet have the Rich Razzleberry so I just sliced a thin piece of card stock to draw the colors together.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterflies, En Francais
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Vellum
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder,Butterfly Punch, Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad


Signature

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card, like your new blog banner too! I can relate how mom stuff pushes stamping to back burner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo, Debbi! I love Rich Razzleberry and Chocolate Chip together. Stamping is getting crowded out of my life too. How did we find the time before???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails