Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Monkey Thanksgiving


So I took the time today to do the Sketch challenge on SCS. I had fun stepping into my fall themes, which is my favorite. I have been wanting to do this little monkey holding a gourd so today was my chance. I sponged around the edge of the card base, top note die, and around the square behind the monkey. The images are colored with re-inkers and an aqua-painter....off to run my son to band!

Stamps: Sock Monkey, Autumn Harvest, Sanded Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Kraft
Ink: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Piercing Tool

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails