Sunday, September 27, 2009

Addicted to MDS...


Since school started my days are pretty busy...teaching my kids during the day, running them to band & piano lessons and sports practices and that is besides trying to keep my house up. Unfortunately that does not give me much time to stamp. Once all of the kids and hubby are asleep I do get some laptop time and it is a perfect time for me to play with My Digital Studio. I have been a digital scrap-booker for years but I have completed more pages in the past week than I have in the past year. One of the options in the program is to use the kits and have it insert the pictures you choose. So I went with the Summer Home Kit and chose the pictures I wanted to use in the book, I do 8.5 x 11 books. You are still able to move, add and subtract but it takes a lot of the work out of it. Since I wanted to have this book finished by this weekend to send to the printer this was a great option for me. As I said this program is loaded with soooo much stuff but I do hope they come out with more kits to add in, a zoo one would be great since we visited 5 zoos this last summer. To this one I added a 2nd picture and moved them both down a bit so the tops were not covered by the embellishments. I also added the tag and text and shadowing to the embellishments and pictures....another addiction of mine, I guess it is the sponging of digital paper crafting.
Signature

2 comments:

  1. making me want it more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling page - love your extra touches - I am so in love with MDS too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails