Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Student Driver


One of my very dearest friend's Oldest son got his driver's permit recently. This was the card that I made him as a congratulations. he got a great kick out of it. He was the first person that was allowed to go with us after my #2 son got his permit. It was a learning experience for all of us :). I wanted to do the tree embossed but it was one of those lovely days when our electricity was out for a few hours and I was limited in my creating time. Ijust had to use some of the new colors, since I just received them at the time I had made this card. I sooo appreciate that we can get the markers in the In Colors now!!!!

Stamps: Sanded Background, Lovely As a Tree, Loads of Love, Four Square, Retired Making Tracks Wheel
Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Basic Grey, Going Grey
Accessories: Large Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Crop-a-dile, Brass Eyelet, Natural Hemp Twine, Ticket Corner Punch, Cutter Kit for distessing

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails