Monday, August 10, 2009

Rich Razzleberry


This is probably my favorite In Color this year. have I said yet how much I LOVE the fact that we have In Color Markers?!?! I stamped both images in the Melon Mambo and used the Rich Razzleberry to accent them. I used the new Perfect Details Texturz plate (only $3.95 for 2 designs) to do the embossing on the lower panel

I just realized I never got around to completing my card details with the proper materials. Sorry to those who thought I had lost my mind in my copy and paste world. ;)

Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Piercing tool and mat pack, Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails